Federal Election Commission http://www.fec.gov
United States Election Assistance Commission http://www.eac.gov
Federal Voter Assistance Program http://www.fvap.gov
National Association of Secretaries of State http://www.nass.org
National Association of State Election Directors http://www.nased.org
The National Mail Voter Registration Form is the one document that allows you to register to vote from anywhere in the United States.
The National Form can be used to:
- Register out-of-town tourist and convention groups
- Register people from surrounding States who work, shop, or attend events in a central city
- Conduct voter registration drives, especially at colleges and universities
- Register individuals at State agencies or other public offices
- States that accept the national form will accept copies of the application printed from the computer image on regular paper stock, signed by the applicant, and mailed in an envelope with first class postage.
In completing this application, be sure to follow the General Instructions as well as the Application Instructions and specific State Instructions for your State which include the address to use for mailing the application.